When trying to get the best life and value out of your shoes, consider the following:
- What activities am I using the shoe for?
- Using a shoe for its unintended purpose can cause a shoe to wear faster than you may expect
- Running and walking shoes are designed for forward movements. They are not recommended for sports such as tennis, soccer and basketball, as these activities usually require a lot of side to side and pivoting movements which can quickly destroy a running shoe.
- Using a style designed for a specific sport, such as soccer or baseball will ensure a longer life of the product and help you perform your best.
- We recommend cross-trainers for gym workouts, weightlifting, and other activities that involve side to side movements.
- You can walk in any style of shoe, including running shoes or cross-trainers.
- We do not recommend running in walking shoes.
- We recommend running in cross-trainers for short distances only.
- Lifestyle, Classics and Sport Style products are intended for casual wear.
Article is closed for comments.